Tuesday, February 06, 2007

joke's on me

So, the 200-300 pages of reading for the Victorian Lit. class, which I blithely planned to read a little at a time over the whole week? Ha ha. That’s 300 pages of reading from Special Collections. This reading, therefore, must be done at the library, during the time that Special Collections is open, i.e, before 9 p.m. Let’s see, Glen gets home around 5:30, so by the time I get to the library, that leaves me … OK, so apparently I’ll be spending four nights of each week in the library. And Tuesday I have class from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. And did I mention that the 300 pages does not include the assigned critical reading for the class? Ha ha.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

:-D Don't you love those kinds of jokes... I really need to get into special collections and the microfilms myself... I'm avoiding them copiously right now... Blah.