I've been "tagged" by Amy. I do not have seven other people to tag, but I am willing to play along with Amy's invitation to share seven random things about myself.
1. I used to be afraid of waiters. I got over it by going out to eat a lot.
2. I'm still afraid of spiders, formal occasions, and most dogs.
3. I like 80s hair metal - Guns 'n' Roses, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, etc.
4. I hardly ever wear makeup - maybe twice a year. It's not a matter of principle or anything like that; it's just that I'm not good at putting it on, so it takes a ridiculous amount of time, and somehow I never seem to have that much time to spare.
5. I need a haircut.
6. As a teenager, I decided that 26 would be a good age for me to get married. I was, in fact, 26 years old when I got married.
7. I never finished kindergarten.