Monday, February 16, 2009

even more fun ... by which I mean stress

Yet another draft. Hopefully this time it will be good enough to circulate, which would be a big step forward and would at least make me feel a little better about the whole situation. However, in looking at the calendar and trying to determine whether there's any chance that I'm going to meet the deadlines and graduate in April, I realized that in my previous calculations I had neglected to consider that Monday the 16th is a holiday. None of the professors will be working; most of the buildings on campus won't even be open. I can't recall the last time I felt this much anxiety, and I don't think I have ever felt so resentful toward a day off.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

i'm having vicarious stress.

and i'm not liking it.

good luck making it on time!