Wednesday, April 15, 2009

yet another reason

Tonight around 7:00 p.m. I had the following conversation with Glen:

Me: Remember that Far Side panel where there are some guys standing around looking at a diagram of a dinosaur, and one of them is pointing to the tail and saying "We call this end the thagomizer, after the late Thag Simmons"?

Glen: Yeah.

Me: Is the dinosaur a stegosaurus or an ankylosaurus?

Glen: [without hesitating] Stegosaurus.

Yet another reason why Glen is pretty much my favorite person ever.

Here's the cartoon, for those of you who haven't seen it or don't remember it:

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Are you walking next week? I assume yes since your mom is coming out. Where and what time? Oh, and am I invited? :P

Octavia said...

Yes, at the unhallowed hour of 8:00 a.m., and of course you are. I'll email you the details.