- Daisy wakes up hungry. I sit down and feed her. This may take up to an hour. (Yes, really.)
- We have happy time for 20 minutes or so. During this time, I may be able to put her down on a blanket on the floor for up to ten minutes.
- Daisy gets cranky. If I pick her up and carry her around with me, she's not too vocal about it. Unfortunately this precludes me doing anything useful, since my hands are full of baby.
- Daisy gets tired, cries loudly for ten minutes or so, then falls asleep.
- I sit down and hold her while she sleeps for anywhere between 20 minutes and two hours. This means that I pretty much can't move unless I want to wake her up. It also means that I can't get anything done or even take a nap while she's sleeping. Yay.
Lather, rinse, repeat. I'll be honest: this is not the most exciting month I've ever had.